Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL)   Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07 2008, 03:38

Hello!

Name: Kristoffer

Date of Birth: 9th of april 1987

Character Name(s): Snipershadow

Character Level(s): 70

Class and Race of Character(s): Dwarf Hunter

Professions: alchemy and herb

Armory Profile: (other sites can be accepted its just armory is easier =P)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Snipershadow

sometimes you might see me in PvE gear for farming or heroic or whatever =)

Talent Spec and Why: BM or MM. Well it depends in my team setup rly. I play currently with druid since i arrived on silvermoon 3 days ago and for that i like MM. Earlier i played with Holy pala and with him i played BM. Reason for MM, longer fights with druid in my back and MM means shorter cooldowns on the abilities wich the talent tree gives me. I also spend alot of points and different gear setups for mana. BM for me with pala was given. Less finess more nuke =) becouse the chance of pala + hunter to last long is not as big as with druid. etc etc =) this could go on forever =)

Time Played: 84 days, 14 hours, 12 mins, 6 seconds

How regular do you play WoW? Are you active? yeah every day after work =)

The forum will be constantly updated, will you be reading and participating regularly? yeah sure

Will you attend 60-80% of all organised premades? Im not sure. I dont know how often your are doing them?

Are you willing to attempt Karazhan once a week with the guild? Can do. Ive raided up MH with this hunter

We use Ventrilo 3.0. Are you willing to join the server and talk/listen during premades etc? Do you have a microphone?

ok, yes, yes and yes =)

Previous Guilds and why you left: Im X realm. Changed to silvermoon couse some other none pvp interested friends moved here =)

Why do you want to join Indefinite and what do you expect of us? Tbh i joined that "eat my shorts" guild for like 5h but it was not rly what i was looking for. I dont need 1110 members online 24/7. Its just when i saw u guys posting on forums among all these high end pve raiding guilds i just felt that this was serious. So ive looked around on your forums etc and it looks very good to me.

Is there anyone in Indefinite who will vouch for your application? Nope dont have much friends on silvermoon yet =)

Any additional information that you feel may be useful to us:

Yes.
I have also a shaman who is raiding some MH / BT but he dosnt do pvp yet. I save all my points etc to start of pvp with him in s4 and then ill leave raiding forever =) couldnt be more bored tbh Razz

Ty for reading my app =)

and oh, if i have pve gear on armory link just dont assume thats my pvp gear. whisper me and ill come to u for an inspect ^^

Take care guys // Sniper
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL)   Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07 2008, 12:42

Hey Sniper,
Amazing application - love your enthusiasm
Your armory gear link is PvE but looking at team rating and the gear I can see we judge that you meet our requirements
You mentioned in application that you are x realm - have you already transferred or is this in process as we speak?

Anyway, regardless, Welcome to Indefinite =) Contact Ariscalidius or Arden in-game for an invite ^^

The Indefinite Officers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://indefinite.darkbb.com

Hunter: Snipershadow X realm (ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL)
Page 1 of 1