Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi Empty
PostSubject: Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi   Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 22:06

Date of Birth: 11th August, 1990

Character Name(s): Dêvistatiôn

Character Level(s): 70

Class and Race of Character(s): Gnome Warlock Twisted Evil

Professions: Enchanting, 375

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=D%C3%AAvistati%C3%B4n

Talent Spec and Why: Easiest and best spec to play with.

Time Played: 32 days on this char.

How regular do you play WoW? Are you active? Yes, im active.

The forum will be constantly updated, will you be reading and participating regularly? If needed, of course.

Will you attend 60-80% of all organised premades? Yes, probably.

Are you willing to attempt Karazhan once a week with the guild? Of course.

We use Ventrilo 3.0. Are you willing to join the server and talk/listen during premades etc? Do you have a microphone? Yes. No i do not have a mic.

Previous Guilds and why you left: Divinity, Prometheus. PVE is stupid.

Why do you want to join Indefinite and what do you expect of us? Looks like a nice guild, the only pvp guild on the server that looks decent. Active and friendly members, lots of premades.

Is there anyone in Indefinite who will vouch for your application? Don't think so Very Happy

Any additional information that you feel may be useful to us: Scared of dwarf females Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arden
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi   Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 01:23

Not sure if your already in guild or not but the persons who manage the general invites are myself and Ariscalidius, we have been on holiday recently so i apologise for the wait with this application, please hang in there =) still some issues to sort out and we will give you notification of acceptance/failiure ASAP

Thanks for understanding
Arden
Back to top Go down
http://www.indefinitebeta.webs.com
Arden
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi   Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 13:51

I am now ready to accept invites under our new recruitment rules, however i cannot spell your character name out on an english keyboard so you will have to contact me in game Very Happy
Your armory sheet currently shows you in PvE gear so it is difficult for me to make a judgement on your character gear and skill level, if you are still interested these are the new requirements for a warlock:

400 Resilience, 1550 Arena rating, 1000+ Spell damage

This new recruitment system is based on a sample of current warlocks within the guild, sorry if you do not meet the requirements, contact me anyway so we can talk

Thanks Arden
Back to top Go down
http://www.indefinitebeta.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi   Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dêvistatiôn, SL/SL Warlock 419 resi
Page 1 of 1