Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

AB Premade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zic

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-09

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 15:04

Hello again Wink

Wanted to write fast about AB Premade aswell.
Pugs in AB isn't a problem at all so no speciall about this.

I wanted to write about things you can use when faceing Premade tho Smile
If its skilled Premade u usally go for 3 cap only. But lets say that we got 2 bases and they got 3.
Horde have following bases:
-Farm
-BS
-LM

Ally have:
-ST
-GM

If they have very good assist it will be very hard to take a base from them. So I have a tactic i used in pre tbc.
We make 2 grps of all the attackers. If we got 11 ppl and rest is deffending (2)ST and (2)GM we could do like this.
Grp 1 is a big grp with around 7-8 ppl and will go LM with the healers etc but only to get ppl to move from other bases.
Grp 2 will be a Stealth only grp.
Grp 1 goes for LM and starts to kill as much as possible there so horde have to reinforce from other bases. This is very important that this fight at LM will last a while.
Then grp 2 stands rdy at BS and when enough horde left BS to assist LM this grp will have to nuke very fast so they dont know what hit em. and can be reinforced at BS.
Here it can go 2 ways.

1: Horde doesn't assist LM and then we hopefully cap it if everything works right ^^
2: Horde DOES assist LM and get low on deffenders on BS so we nuke them down instead and cap it.

If we cap BS like this horde will be very quick to return to BS and then some ally at LM Prolly will have died and this is the tricky part.
Exactly when the cap is made on BS both deffenders at ST Moves up to BS to assist and interupt. The first ppl that Resses at ST Takes the deff there in the meanwhile.
By doing this we get a fast assist on BS for interupt and w8ing for the whole LM Grp to come there and assist instead. When everything is under control u can switch the ppl deffending at ST again if you want to.

I tried this tactic before so i know it works but it can be very hard the first times before ppl get the real hang of it.
So once again I ask all of you, Give your comments about this tactic and what u think about it Smile

Regards
Zic
Back to top Go down

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 19:00

For the premade vs premade AB i would like to add what simply can be called the suicide-delay tactic.
It`s very useful for Warriors.
Simply explained is when you alone want to delay 1 group of enemies that is moving from 1 base to another (f:ex from LM to ST).
If there are f:ex 2 guards at ST and you see a group of 4-5 coming rushing from LM you ride out and engage them as far away from ST-flag as possible.
Charge/Intercept the groups main healer (healers only casue its the only one character that ya know they wont leave behind) the other will in most cases dismount and engage you.
Fear as soon as enough of them have gathered around you and right after the fear equip your shield and hit shield wall.
Voila, you just gained 20+ seconds for reinforcements to arrive to ST or for people to respawn at the GY. (20 sec based on: 8sec fear and 12 sec shield wall so often you gain 25+ seconds or maybe more)
A 12k warrior with Shield Wall up takes 48K damage before dying and very few groups can output that before shield wall ends.
Back to top Go down
Ariscalidius
Moderators
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-30

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 14:54

Okay, loving the enthusiasm we are getting with tactics here guys this is fantastic!

To Zic, that tactic sounds like it could work well with a FULL indefinite premade but the problem we have is that at the moment we are very rarely having a full premade, in cases like AB its probably at most 12 indefinite and with even 3 pug people i can see that tactic failing because as you know pugs just dont listen!
Following what you said i would probably make first ressers go back to Stables because its closest to alliance base but horde love to storm cap it and the worst thing we could do after capping BS would be to lose ST
Another thing that I think for AB would be useful is to have the one person that stays behind at GM and LM (when they are capped) to both have microphones when we are on vent. This is because at GM you can see from a great distance if your gonna be ganked so it can be called to the whole team early and we can react dependant on numbers and for LM you can see virtually the whole pitch, this wastes less time having people trying to call incs and how many when it can be shouted on vent probably before those at the base even know its coming
Let me know what you think about that one. =)

For Pain, as a warrior myself mate I normally vouch to get put as the one staying behind at stables because of being on vent with mic etc and i think that the tactic you suggested would be awesome! i personally have never thought of it but next time we do a WSG premade i will attempt to use it when incs are coming to stables.

Anymore ideas or criticisms for my own please post!!

Aris/Amy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.indefinitebeta.webs.com
Zic

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 18:27

painkillêr wrote:

If there are f:ex 2 guards at ST and you see a group of 4-5 coming rushing from LM you ride out and engage them as far away from ST-flag as possible.

Your thinking on this one pain is very good but if you are 2 deffenders on ST it would be best if 1 still stayed behind for interupts etc.
Cause this is very ordinary in AB that you have a scout out to check what base to attack and if that scout is standing at ST since they are rushing that way and both deffenders leave flag unguarded a Rogue/Druid could cap it while your dieing slowly away from flag and they would get the Cap before u even is dead.
But otherwise that 1 rush out to engage them is very good if there is 2 deffenders.

Aris, I see your points on this that we usually don't have full premade.
And IF it would go that way that horde would stormcap ST when we get BS that means our closest spawnpoint would be GM or Starting point. So if it would be a stormcap like that you would wanna split your grps. 1 Grp Rush down farm fast since most horde will be on ST witch is as far away as possible from Farm.
And the 2nd Grp would go up to ST and try and recap it there. Even if recap doesn't work you will still keep horde busy so they can't assist farm as easily.
So sure it wouldn't be good to loose ST while caping BS but BS has the best spawning points and easiest to assist all bases from there so it would be alot easier to have BS then ST.

Zic
Back to top Go down

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 20:52

Zic read my post again ;p

"If there are f:ex 2 guards at ST and you see a group of 4-5 coming rushing from LM you ride out and engage them as far away from ST-flag as possible."

So one is left behind for interupts Smile

If alone i just suicide next to the flag alien

Omen is a good addon to judge if there is stealthed enemies or not cause you will get the red "aggro" flash on your screen even if its a stealthed ememy who is targeting you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zic

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 21:33

Ahh sry Pain, i miss read abit there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AB Premade Empty
PostSubject: Re: AB Premade   AB Premade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down