Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for Indefinite - Silvermoon (EU)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

NE Rogue, H Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NE Rogue, H Warlock Empty
PostSubject: NE Rogue, H Warlock   NE Rogue, H Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 02:46

Name: FrudeeJay, Bonski

Date of Birth: 1985

Character Name(s):FrudeeJay, Bonski

Character Level(s):70

Class and Race of Character(s): NE Rogue, H Warlock

Professions: JC/Enchanting

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Frudeejay , http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Bonski

Talent Spec and Why: check armory, We believe it will benefit us the best when it comes to our arena team.

Time Played: FrudeeJay: 400 days+ Bonski: 100 days+

How regular do you play WoW? Are you active? We run a restaurant so everything between 5-15 hours a day.

The forum will be constantly updated, will you be reading and participating regularly? Yes

Will you attend 60-80% of all organized premades? Yes

Are you willing to attempt Karazhan once a week with the guild? Can do

We use Ventrilo 3.0. Are you willing to join the server and talk/listen during premades etc? Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Previous Guilds and why you left:Sacred Order( We focus more on the pvp aspect so we left after seeing total failure in community and leadership) Donkey Punch, this is our current guild. it is basically our bank where we keep alts and chit chat with our RL friends.

Why do you want to join Indefinite and what do you expect of us? Communication when it comes to playing the game, nice attitudes and bad sense of humor.

Is there anyone in Indefinite who will vouch for your application? No

Any additional information that you feel may be useful to us:

We are a pretty solid team and we usually play together in our free time, we try to build our characters perfect and we focus a lot on the small bits than can make differences. Would like to point out that even though we are pretty much fed up with honor points, assuming you are as well we play PVP because it is fun. we hope that you have pretty much the same attitude and dont slack because you "have all gear available" You can always get better at what you are doing. We are pretty much bound to each other as well so if only one of us get accepted i`m afraid we can not hook up with you lads. i hope that we can contribute to the slaying and fun of the games with some nice stunts techniques that we have learned from our endless lust for pvp the last 8 months.

Yours....
Frudeejay and Bonski
Back to top Go down
Arden
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NE Rogue, H Warlock   NE Rogue, H Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 01:23

Not sure if your already in guild or not but the persons who manage the general invites are myself and Ariscalidius, we have been on holiday recently so i apologise for the wait with this application, please hang in there =) still some issues to sort out and we will give you notification of acceptance/failiure ASAP

Thanks for understanding
Arden
Back to top Go down
http://www.indefinitebeta.webs.com
Arden
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NE Rogue, H Warlock   NE Rogue, H Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 13:54

Both the characters meet the requirements and go much past them Smile please contact me in game so we can talk more about invites,.

Thanks, Arden
Back to top Go down
http://www.indefinitebeta.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE Rogue, H Warlock   NE Rogue, H Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NE Rogue, H Warlock
Page 1 of 1